Followers

Friday 31 October 2014

HALLOWEEN Inspirational post by Andrea (Pulsatilla)

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
Hello, your loves,

das ist heute mein dritter Inspirationspost für Bearly Mine Design. Heute ist Halloween und deshalb habe ich eine Halloween-Inspiration für Euch. Ich habe eine Grabsteinlaterne gebastelt (den Link zur Anleitung findet Ihr auf meinem Blog).

today this is my third inspiration post for Bearly Mine Design
Today is Halloween and, therefore, I have a Halloween inspiration for you. I have made a gravestone lantern (you find the link to the instructions on my Blog).


Die Motiv sind von Whiff of Joy und coloriert habe ich mit den Distress-Markern. 
The image is from Whiff of Joy and coloured have with the Distress markers. 



Den Grabstein kann man vom Sockel herunternehmen und dort verbirgt sich das LED-Teelicht.
One can take down the gravestone from the base and there the LED tea warmer candle is hidden.

Nun hoffe ich, ich konnte Euch ein wenig inspirieren fürs nächste Halloween.
Now I hope, I could inspire You a little for the next Halloween.


Folgendes Papier habe ich verwendet:

I have used the following paper:






So das war es nun für dieses Jahr mit Herbst und Halloween, ab jetzt beginnt die Weihnachtsproduktion.
So it was this now for this year with autumn and Halloween, from now the Christmas production begins.

Bis zum nächsten Mal - Liebe Grüße ANDREA!
Up to the next spot - hugs ANDREA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.