Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Challenge #92 Monthly Sketch

Good Morning Crafters, Summer has arrived once again in Britain....woo hoo. And therefore I won't be around much as we are doing major renovations on our gardens (yes...gardens....we have three of them)
And I must apologize to all the winners for the last challenge, I have received your emails, but unfortunately I've just been so busy with so many other things I've not spent a lot of time on the computer. I will get them sorted this week.....I do apologize for the waiting.

Now for the winner's of our last challenge..........

Winner of the $20 Fred She Said GC goes to #25 Dora
and the Winner of the Crealies Flower Die goes to # 65 Sonia

Congratulations ladies, if you would please email me with your details, I will send them on to the sponsor ASAP
and of course let's not forget our TOP 3 as chosen by the DT (in no particular order we have)

Congratulations ladies please grab your well deserved winning badge from the badge page.

For this week's challenge we have
Alota Rubber Stamps offering a $15 Gift Certificate
Alota Rubber Stamps is know for "The cutest little bugs in Town"
Search our web site for cute and whimsical rubber stamps. We also feature background scenes in full size and miniature and we have a large selection of tea bag folding stamps. For great inspiration be sure to visit our card gallery!

and Crafty Ribbons offering these yummy ribbons




Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.

Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.

Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects on our blog,or visit our Inspiration blog,or maybe join in with us at our Challenge blog. Go on, have a look... It's worth it !

Tony & Ali

----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's challenge is a Sketch.......which you can turn, flip, whatever as long as we can recognize it.

I love how the DT has interpreted the sketch and each of them has created their own special card......and I love them all....I hope they will provide some inspiration for you all too.
So without further ado, I present Design Team "A"......wtg girls you've done me proud yet again.


Papers Bearly Mine Design: Paper Lace, Just Plaids, Pastel Christmas
Stamp: Amy from Wee Stamps

Andreja
Using: Bearly Mine Design - Vintage Fantasy

Kym
Using The Boys ZoneShabby Vintage and a Bearly Mine Designs freebie paper

Lozzy

CAROL 
Bearly Mine Spring Delights and Simple Dots

Using Bearly Mine Designer Extreme Discs


Papers I have used are simply dots, , Gingham, and Spring Blossoms by BearlyMine Designs image by Sarah Kay.



All papers used by the DT are available in my shop

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration and great sketch. I have used it straight away,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how fun and exciting :) thank you so much, don't have any Fred She Said digis xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards by the DT a great sketch and some gorgeous images.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the work of your dt, beautiful images.. next time again
    Hugs Tiziana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, I'm very happy happy happy to have won last challenge^_^
    I sent the mail with my address,let me know if you received,because sometimes go in the junk/spam.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards by the DT and a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been entering in your challenges for a while now, I just realized you have freebie paper! Thank you so MUCH!! can't wait to create something with your beautiful DSP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.