Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Challenge #61 - "Pink Christmas"

Good Morning fellow Crafters, I can't believe that we have only six weeks left to Christmas so you should be right in the throws of making all your cards and to add to that stash we want to challenge you to make a "Pink Christmas" Card this week, I know its unusual but by what my girls have come up with I'm sure you can do equally as well or even better, their cards are absolutely stunning.
Anyway you will want to know first who the girls picked for their Top Three this week, and its getting more difficult each time to pick them out so if you've not been chosen this week keep trying as I'm sure eventually you too will be picked sometime in the future. And here they are:-

Top Three
#178  -  Jill
#60  -  Trolkatta
#96  -  Julie P

Don't forget to grab your Top 3 badge for your blog from the tab marked Badges

And before I go any further you will also want to know who won last weeks "Anything Goes" Challenge and my goodness we had over 200 entrants I'm sure my fellow Team Leader Marie must have been thrilled by that response. And that lucky person who was picked by random org: to receive two of Donna's "Bearlymine Designs" beautiful digi paper sets is:-

Here are your random numbers:
159
Timestamp: 2012-11-12 20:02:12 GMT

Well done Jacqueline if you like to click on the Teddy Bear at the top of the right hand column it will give you the email address of Donna who will arrange for your digi sets to be sent out to you. Also don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog as well from the badges tab up top.Now I know you will want to know who is sponsoring us this week and its a big favourite with you its


You've got to admit that Donna does find us some awesome sponsors with some beautiful prizes and I know like me you would like to thank her for all her hard work dealing with the job of finding them. Thank You so much Donna, I know the girls who win are really thrilled with their prizes.
And now without further ado I want to show you what my Design Team have created for your inspiration, Ive got to say I was blown away by their cards and Im sure you will be to as they are quite stunning, but first I want to show you what our talented Guest Designer Jackie has created for you.


Funky Kits Image - Bearlymine Designs "Pastel Christmas" Papers



LOV Image - Bearlymine Designs "Pastel Christmas" Papers


Magnolia Image - Bearlymine Designs "Pastel Christmas" Papers


Funky Kits Image - Bearlymine Designs "Pastel Christmas" Papers


Bearlymine Designs "Christmas Light, Pastel and Gingham" Papers


Whimsey Stamp Image - Bearlymine Designs "Pastel Christmas" Papers

Donna


using Pastel Christmas

All these beautiful papers used by the girls are from Donna's Bearlymine Designs Website and you will find them here.
Now that you've seen these gorgeous and beautiful cards I do hope that you will take part in this weeks "Pink Christmas" Challenge and show us what you can create with this theme. hugs Shirley and Girlsxxx

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh Totally stunning creations and what a fab challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT cards brilliant challenge theme Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous creations girls! :)
    All fabulous.

    Hugs n HaPPy Crafting!
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creations DT and love the challenge title..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ladies...they are all gorgeous, just gorgeous, :) I love pink Christmas cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, all the DT creations are soooo beautiful. Thank you for the lovely challenge theme.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.